Friday 21 January 2011

Three Chosen Stories

I have researched into 10 different stories from the local area surrounding sport. I have analysed these 10 stories to see which ones will appeal to my target audience. Out of these 10 stories i have chosen three that i will use within my paper. I will use two 'Softer' stories representing happier sporting events in the local community and one 'Hard' story which will touch the readers emotions. One of the 'soft' stories that i have chosen, is an article that i am going to write about up and coming local football star.
The second 'Soft' story that i am going to use is "Boxing ace Maguire aiming for ABA glory". The story is about a 22 year old boxer from Orpington, who is targeting glory in a national amateur competition. This story will appeal to my target audience because

No comments:

Post a Comment